Doctor of Psychology, Professor Arkulin T.V. (Moscow, Russian Federation)
Deputy chief editor
Artafonov Vyacheslav Borisovich, candidate of legal sciences, associate professor of the Department of Environmental and Natural Resources Law (Moscow, RF);
Ignatyeva Irina Evgenievna, candidate of economic, teacher of the department of management (Moscow, RF);
Doctor of Psychology, Professor Karkushin Dmitry Petrovich (Moscow, Russia)
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Kazhemaev Alexander Viktorovich, candidate of psychological, assistant professor of financial law (Saratov, Russian Federation);
- Kortun Arkady Vladimirovich, pedagogical doctor, professor of the Department of Theory of State and Law (Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation);
- Rovenskaya Elena Rafailovna, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the Department of Forensic Expertise, Director of the Institute of Forensic Expertise (Moscow, Russia);
- Seliktarova Ksenia Nikolaevna (Moscow, Russia);
- Sornovskaya Natalya Aleksandrovna, Doctor of Sociology, Professor at the Department of Sociology and Political Science;
- Svistun Aleksey Aleksandrovich, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor, Advisor to the Administration (Moscow, Russia);
- Tyumenev Dmitry Aleksandrovich, Candidate of Law (Kiev, Ukraine);
- Varkumova Elena Evgenievna, candidate of philology, associate professor of the department of philology (Astana, Kazakhstan);
- Kaverin Vladimir Vladimirovich, Researcher at the Faculty of Architecture, Associate Professor (Minsk, Belarus);
- Chukmaev Alexander Ivanovich, Doctor of Law, Professor of the Department of Criminal Law (Astana, Kazakhstan) (Astana, Kazakhstan)
Reviewing articles is that other specialists and scientists of your scientific field comprehensively study the materials of your work. This is necessary in order to verify the validity of the data you submitted.
Such scientific peer review includes assessment by various criteria. Of course, it takes a certain amount of time, but if your research goes through this stage, then it will be simply impossible to doubt its significance and proper design.
For peer review work to be successful, they must meet key design parameters. Research should be relevant, the problematic should be fully reflected, the use of an extensive evidence system, the use of a clear scientific apparatus, and the presence of correct conclusions are also necessary.
Reviewing of scientific articles is carried out without fail, regardless of whether the student wrote it, or an honored worker of science. Only in this case publication in a scientific journal of any level will take place without any difficulties.
Moreover, we are organizing this process, which will allow you not to be distracted from your work. We cooperate with a huge number of representatives of various scientific fields, so we can even carry out the editing of a scientific journal. By trusting us, you can be sure that your article will be published quickly, in compliance with all the data specified in it.