ISSN: 2411-6467 (Print)
ISSN: 2413-9335 (Online)
Статьи, опубликованные в журнале, представляется читателям на условиях свободной лицензии CC BY-ND
Науки и перечень статей вошедших в журнал:
Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/08/20
Название журнала: Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале, Выпуск:
76, Том: 7,
Страницы в выпуске: 7-11
Bulankina Nadezda Efimovna
Doctor, Philosophical & Pedagogy Sciences, professor,
Novosibirsk Institute of In-Service Training and Retraining Teachers, Novosibirsk
Анотация: This research is devoted to the study of the methodology of personalized adult education in the value context of the historical and cultural epoch of Russia and the world as a whole, presented in the scientific and pedagogical discourse reflecting the pluralistic specifics of post-industrial society. The purpose of this study is to determine the specifics of personalized training and additional professional programs "Linguistics and Intercultural Interaction" in the formal education system being limited with temporal and economic framework designed to prepare graduates to meet the new professional activities of an educator. The problem field of this research is related to the theoretical and practical justification of the use of the methodology of language and cultural pluralism, as well as the pluralism of goals, objectives and content of adult education, focused on innovation and leadership development, on creative approaches to thinking, especially in school, where resources are limited, and subject to constant changes. The objectives of the research are threefold: a) to develop the principles of program development, b) the corpus of personalized humanitarian practices for organizing the event learning spaces of creative interaction of the participants, and c) to facilitate the stages of implementation of updated programs, and methodological content of training, as well as organizational difficulties associated with the formation of new professional competencies of the graduates of the programs in a new socio-cultural transforming space. In conclusion, the main results of the study at different stages of implementation of personalized learning technology are formulated, and the prospects for using them in the format of remote learning and elearning are outlined for self-organized professional development.
deconstruction of education,elearning technology,personalized adult education,language and cultural pluralism,cultural self-determination,polilingual educational environment,
Данные для цитирования: Bulankina Nadezda Efimovna . PHILOSOPHICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF PERSONALISED EDUCATION OF ADULTS IN TERMS OF POSTMODERN PLURALISM (7-11) // Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале.
Список литературы: 1. Moukhlaeva Т. (2003). Adult Education in Russia // Crossing borders and forming networks. Costs and benefits for adult education. Educational work and Research Unit of the Association of Austrian Adult Education Centres, Vienna. Pp. 44-45. In Engl.
2. Khukhlaev, O., Gritsenko, V. , Pavlova, O., Tkachenko, N., Usubian, S., & Shorohkova, V. (2020). Comprehensive model of intercultural competence: theoretical substantiation // RUDN Journal of Psychology and Pedagogics. No. 17 (1): 13-28. In Engl.
3. Lopatukhina, T., Bulankina, N., Mishutina, O., & Asten, T. (2020). Foreign language professionally oriented training students of technical universities in the system of recurrent and life-long education (in Engl.) https://iated.org/concrete3/paper_detail.php?paper_id= 80519 The 14th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference, INTED 2020, Proceedings,Valencia (Spain) on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March, 2020. pp.7413-7419. In Engl.
4. Bulankina N., Umbrashko, K., Li Nan and Sun Yumen. (2019). Axiological component of professional readiness of a modern teacher to work in the aspect of the cross-border region. SHS Web of Conferences Volume 70 (2019). EDP Sciences Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP2019), Rostov-on-Don, Russia, November 22-23, 2019. I.V. Abakumova, and E.V. Vorobyova (Eds.). Published online Section #2: Cross-border education in the modern world.
https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197002002/https:// www.shsconfereNCES.org/articles/shsconf/abs/2019/11/conten ts/contents.html// in Engl.
5. Tomalin, B., Stempleski, S. Cultural Awareness / B. Tomalin, S. Stempleski. - Oxford University Press, OUP, 1994. - 160p. in Engl.
6. Cerny, M. The way to open education through the modern technology // Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015. Vol. 174. Pp.3194-3198.
7. Lopatukhina, N. Bulankina, O. Mishutina, T. Asten. English Language Education theory: frameworks, text-centered technique, paradimes/paradigms (in Engl.). https://iated.org/concrete3/paper_detail.php?pape
r_id=80521 73p. P.57 The 14th annual International Technology, Education and Development Conference,
INTED2020, Proceedings, Valencia (Spain) on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March, 2020. pp.7420-7423.