Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/09/16
Название журнала: Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале, Выпуск:
77, Том: 6,
Страницы в выпуске: 9-13
AUPET University, Almaty
AUPET University, Almaty
Zhetysu State University named by I. Zhansugurov, Almaty
Анотация: This report investigates this discipline that deals with natural and artificial systems. In the past few years there has been a lot of research on the application of swarm intelligence. A large number of algorithms have been used in different spheres of our life. In this paper we give an overview of this research area. We identify one of the algorithms of swarm intelligence systems and we show how it is used to solve problems. In other words, we present Bee Algorithms, a general framework in which most swarm intelligence algorithms can be placed. After that, we give an extensive solution of existing problem, discussing algorithm’s advantages and disadvantages. We conclude with an overview of future research directions that we consider important for the further development of this field.
Данные для цитирования: G.B. Issayeva M.S. Ibraev A.K. Koishybekova. SWARM INTELLIGENCE (9-13) // Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале.
Список литературы: 1. I. F. Akyildiz, X. Wang, and W. Wang. Wireless mesh networks: a survey. Computer Networks Journal, 47(4):445–487, 2005.
2. I. F. Akyildiz, S. Weilian, Y.
Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci. A survey on sensor networks. IEEE Communications Magazine, 40(8):102–116, 2002.
3. R. Asokan, A. Natarajan, and A. Nivetha. A swarm-based distance vector routing to support multiple quality of service metrics in mobile ad hoc networks. Journal of Computer Science, 3(9):700–707, 2007.
4. O. Babaoglu, G. Canright, A. Deutsch, G.A. Di Caro, F. Ducatelle, L.M. Gambardella, N. Ganguly, M. Jelasity, R. Montemanni, A. Montresor, and T. Urnes. Design patterns from biology for distributed computing. ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS), 1(1):26–66, 2006.
5. B. Baran and R. Sosa. A new approach for AntNet routing. In Proceedings of the 9th International
Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), pages 303–308, Washington, DC, 2000. IEEE Computer Society.
6. J. S. Baras and H. Mehta. A probabilistic emergent routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks. WiOpt03: Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks, 2003.
7. R. Bellman. Dynamic Programming. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1957.
8. R. Bellman. On a routing problem. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, 16(1):87–90, 1958.
9. L. Blazevic, L. Buttyan, S. Capkun, S. Giordano, J.-P. Hubaux, and J.-Y. Le Boudec. Selforganization in mobile ad-hoc networks: the approach of terminodes. IEEE Communications Magazine, 39(6), 2001.
10. E. Bonabeau, M. Dorigo, and G. Theraulaz. Swarm Intelligence: From Natural to Artificial Systems. Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 1999. 11. E. Bonabeau, F. Henaux, S. Gu´erin, D. Snyers, P. Kuntz, and G. Theraulaz. Routing in telecommunication networks with ”smart” ant-like agents. In Proceedings of IATA’98, Second Int.
Workshop on Intelligent Agents for
Telecommunication Applications, volume 1437 of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pages 60–71, Berlin, Germany, 1998. Springer.
12. J.A. Boyan and M.L. Littman. Packet routing in dynamically changing networks: a reinforcement learning approach. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 6 (NIPS6), pages 671–678, San Francisco, CA, 1994. Morgan Kaufmann.
13. R. Braden, D. Clark, and S. Shenker. Integrated services in the internet architecture: an overview. RFC 1633 (Informational), 1994.
14. J. Broch, D. A. Maltz, D. B. Johnson, Y.-C. Hu, and J. Jetcheva. A performance comparison of multi-hop wireless ad hoc network routing protocols. In
Proceedings of the Fourth Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom), pages 85–97, New York, NY, 1998. ACM.
15. D. Cˆamara and A.A.F. Loureiro. GPS/ANTlike routing in ad hoc networks. Telecommunication Systems, 18(1–3):85–100, 2001. 16. T. Camilo, C. Carreto, J. S´a Silva, and F. Boavida. An energy-efficient ant-based routing algorithm for wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings Swarm intelligence for routing in telecommunications networks 27 of the 5th International Workshop on Ant Colony Optimization and Swarm Intelligence (ANTS), volume 4150 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 49–59, Berlin, Germany, 2006. Springer.
17. G. Canright. Ants and loops. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Ant Algorithms (ANTS), volume 2463 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 235–242, Berlin, Germany, 2002. Springer.
18. L. Carrillo, C. Guadall, J. L. Marzo, G. Di Caro, F. Ducatelle, and L. M. Gambardella.
Differentiated quality of service scheme based on the use of multi-classes of ant-like mobile agents. In
CoNEXT’05: Proceedings of the 2005 ACM conference on Emerging network experiment and technology, pages 234–235, New York, NY, 2005. ACM.
19. L. Carrillo, J.L. Marzo, D. Harle, and P. Vil`a. A review of scalability and its application in the evaluation of the scalability measure of AntNet routing.
In Proceedings of the IASTED Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (CSN), pages 317–323, Calgary, Canada, 2003. ACTA Press.
20. N. Cauvery and K. Viswanatha. Enhanced ant colony based algorithm for routing in mobile ad hoc network. Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 36:30–35, 2008.
21. I. D. Chakeres and C. E. Perkins. Dynamic
MANET on-demand routing protocol. Internet Draft, УДК 622.271 ГРНТИ 52.45.93 2008.