Науки и перечень статей вошедших в журнал:
Дата публикации статьи в журнале:
Название журнала: , Выпуск: , Том: , Страницы в выпуске: -
Guseynova T., Aghaguseynova M.
In the conditions of an interphase catalysis in the presence of crown-ether reactions of oxidation of primary alcohols, saturated hydrocarbons (C4 – C10) and saturated chlorhydrocarbons are investigated and easy, effective and new method for obtaining saturated organic acids is offered.
Use of crown-ether in the offered method allows to carry out process at low temperature and mild conditions, at the same time the same portions of crown-ether can be used many times without special cleaning and easily regenerated. The new simple technique is developed for cleaning and separation of crown-ether from reaction mixture after carrying out oxidation reaction. The reaction of oxidation of primary alcohols, saturated hydrocarbons (C4–C10) and saturated chlorhydrocarbons was carried out in two-phase heterogeneous system within 20-50 min. Quantity ratio of initial product: KMnO4: DB18K6A, was 0.1: 0.3-0.4: 0.003-0.004. The process is smoothly carried out at 1050C -1600C temperature interval (against 4500C -5000C in usual conditions in the lack of the interphase catalyst) without formation of chlorine containing waste and also poisonous products.
The listed data provide the maximum yield of a target product.
Данные для цитирования: Guseynova T., Aghaguseynova M. . THE NEW ENVIRONMENTALLY PURE METHOD OF OBTAINING OF SATURATED CARBONIC ACIDS OF THE CONDITIONS INTERPHASE CATALYSIS (66-69) // . Химические науки. ; ():-.
Список литературы: 1. Hiraoka M. Crown compounds. M, World. page 212. 1986.
2. V.'s Weber, Gokel G., Interphase catalysis in organic synthesis. M, World., 1980.
3. Pedersen C.J., J.Am. chem Sos. 89(26)7017 (1967)
4. Verzhichinskaya S. V., Tees A.D., Oshchepkov M. C. Crown-ethers, as catalysts - of mercaptan oxidation. Achievements in chemistry and chemical technology. Volume XXVII.2013.№4.стр.34-38.
5. Guseynova T. M. Study of regularities of dehydrohalogenation of - 1,2-dihalogenethylilbenzol in the conditions of an interphase catalysis. Xl All-Russian scientific and technical conference Moscow "Urgent Problems of Development of an Oil and Gas Complex of Russia". 2016 p. 211.
6. Guseynova T. M. Oxidation of aniline at the presence of crown ether. "Materials XXVII International scientific and practical conference " Moscow. 2016 p. 61-63.
7. Tittsa L., Aykher T., Preparative organic chemistry, “Mir” Moscow, 2009, page 140
8. Knight D.W. Gen.Synth. Methods, 10, 75 (1988).
9. Rock J., Ng C.S. J. Organic Chemistry, 38, 3348 (1973).
10. Guseynova T. M. Cleaning of crown-ether. Azerbaijan Chemistry Journal, No. 2, Baku, 1984, page 39- 41.
11. The practicum on organic chemistry / Costa A. N. M.World, 1965, page 412.
12. Properties of organic compounds / the Reference book. Potekhin.-1984.-page 26