ISSN: 2411-6467 (Print)
ISSN: 2413-9335 (Online)
Статьи, опубликованные в журнале, представляется читателям на условиях свободной лицензии CC BY-ND
Науки и перечень статей вошедших в журнал:
Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/06/14
Название журнала: Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале, Выпуск:
74, Том: 11,
Страницы в выпуске: 50-54
Kurbanova Nodirabegim Shukurjon qizi
Doctoral student ,
The Academy of Public Administration unde the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan , Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Анотация: It is well known that today modern information technologies have penetrated into all sectors of society and have made a unique turn in human life. This caused various risks in various areas of public life in addition to work efficiency. As we know, information has become a negative, sometimes positive force, affecting human thinking in various directions, one way or another turning the life and destiny of mankind. Therefore, the role of state information policy in the effective use of communication technologies with the public, the information society, the need of citizens in information and political processes, the study of theoretical methodologies for studying the functions and functions of the media.
In this context, the article analyzes the role of state information policy in the development of the modern information society, as well as new ways and means of using technology to shape public opinion. It also describes the reforms undertaken in Uzbekistan to address these issues. In addition, foreign experience in the field of transactional media communications and interpersonal relationships was studied, as well as a theoretical study of new multimedia technologies. In particular, theories that include macroanalytical terms regarding communication infrastructure, technologies and their interaction with society - the theory of media systems and the processing of social information, as well as interactive communication and society.
information,politics,information society,media systems,digital technologies,media,Internet,compression,convergence,
Данные для цитирования: Kurbanova Nodirabegim Shukurjon qizi . ISSUES OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE PEOPLE: STATE INFORMATION POLICY AND THE MEDIA (50-54) // Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале.
Список литературы: 1.Zakaria, V.F., A.V. (2012). Alvin Toffler: Technology of knowledge and change in a future society. International Journal of Islamic Thought, 1,
54–61. - URL:
2.Kurbanova N. Information Society and Youth Thinking. - T.: “Academy”, 2011. - 32 p. (Page 22).
3.Murodov N. (2019). Two problems - how to protect Uzbekistan from food and information security - URL: http://www.uza.uz/oz/world/khavotirli-ikkikhavf-ozi-ov-at-wa- information security -23-05-2019 ? M = y & ELEMENT_CODE = alarming two huntinghunting-and-information-security-z-05-05-2019 & SECTION_CODE = world
4.Khaidarov K. (2019). The mechanism for ensuring the psychological protection of information in a security system (for example, open source). Abstract of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Political Science. - T.: Tashkent State Technical University. 18-b
5.Abboskhodzhaev O., Umarova N., Kuchkarov R. (2007). Fights at ideological training grounds. –T .: Academy, p.
6.Yusupova I. (2011). The factor of US information security in the context of globalization. BMI TsIOSI, p.
7.Hughes A. and Dunne S. (2009). Political marketing and stakeholder engagement. Marketing
Theory, 9 (2), 243–256. - URL:
8. Bryant D., Thompson S. (2004). The basics of media exposure. Moscow - St. Petersburg - Kiev. “William”, p. 432. (22 pages).
9. Kadyrova Sh.N. Modern problems of forming the image of the region in social networks (for example, the Chechen Republic) // International Research Journal, Yekaterinburg, 2016. No. 12 (54), Part 2, December, - Page 38.
10. Novak A.N. (2017). Information Society. In: Schintler L., McNeely C. (eds) Encyclopedia of Big
Data. Springer, Cham. - URL:
11. Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ (as amended on March 18, 2019) "On Information, Information Technologies and the Protection of
Information." URL: http:
9.Kasymova N. (2015). The emergence and development of ethical standards on the Internet. Electronic magazine "Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan". Issue 4 b.148-158. - URL:
of the “Halq Suzi” newspaper August 5, 2019/17: 45. - URL: http://xs.uz/uzkr/post/aokaddirector-presidentbloggers-logged-sites- hokims- https://journal.fledu.uz/en/formirovanie-i-razvitieeticheskih-norm-i-osnovnyh-printsipov-interneta/
10. Allayarov O. (2019). Mechanisms for effective use of Internet technologies to ensure sustainable development of Uzbekistan. Abstract of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Political Science. –T .: National University of Uzbekistan. 22
14. Soloviev A.I. (2019). The political agenda of the government, or why the state needs society. - The policy. Political research. No. 4. S. 8-25. - URL: https://doi.org/10.17976/jpps/2019.04.02
15. Portal of discussion of drafts of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Draft Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers “On Amendments to Resolution No 707 of September 5, 2018“ On Measures to Further Improve Information Security in the World Wide Web ”. October 19, 2019 -
November 4, 2019. - URL:
16. What did the Director of AOKA say about the President, bloggers, blocked sites, governors, wizards, government affairs, Tesla and more? // Online edition of the “Halq Suzi” newspaper. August 5, 2019/17: 45.
19. Hughes, A., & Dann, S. (2009). Political marketing and stakeholder engagement. Marketing
Theory, 9 (2), 243–256. - URL:
20. Scheufele, D. A. (2014). Science communication as political communication. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 111, 13585-13592. . - URL: https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1317516111