Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/01/11
Название журнала: Евразийский Союз Ученых, Выпуск: 69, Том: 4, Страницы в выпуске: 11-16
Lagutin E. I.
, Institute of water problems and ecology» Republic of Kazakhstan, Dr. GEOL.-miner. Sciences
The Republic of Kazakhstan has a huge (about 180 million hectares) area of pasture land, modern and goodquality arrangement and water supply (watering) which is the most important element of the problem of development of modern livestock and meet the needs of the growing population of the country and its export potential of high-quality and environmentally safe meat products [1;2;3;13]. In the process of preparing the material of the article from the standpoint of geohydrology . analyzed all currently known methods of calculation and practical traditional vodopiine structures in relation to this natural and geological conditions of hummocky terrain in Central Kazakhstan – fuel subsurface flow artificial liquid pools, canals, furrows, drilling water wells, their series ring panels and arbitrary systems in continuous, intermittent or comprehensive diet [4-10; 20; 22; 13, 14 ].
Данные для цитирования: Lagutin E. I. . MODERN DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR WATERING SUMMER PASTURES OF KAZAKHSTAN WITH THE USE OF GROUNDWATER (11-16) // Евразийский Союз Ученых. Геолого-минералогические науки. 2020/01/11; 69(4):11-16.
Список литературы: 1. Akhmedsafin U. M. , Dzhabasov M X.,. Underground waters of pasture territories of Kazakhstan. "Science", Alma-ATA, 1969.
2. Akhmedsafin U. M., Shapiro, S. M.. Geparinov S. J. Karaganda region. In the book. "Hydrogeological conditions of Kazakhstan". AlmaATA, "Science", 1978.
3. Barkalov I. A.. Hartikainen M. A. "artificial replenishment of operational stocks of fracture - karst water in Central Kazakhstan". - In the collection:Hydrogeology and engineering Geology of the arid zone of the USSR. Tashkent, "FAN", 1970, vol.
4. Bochever F. M. Theory and practical methods of hydrogeological calculations of operational reserves of underground water. M., "Nedra", 1968.
5. Geparinov S. J. Groundwater is the major mining areas of Central Kazakstan, their importance in irrigation and water mines. Author's abstract Doct. theses. Almaty. 1974. 36C.
6. Kamensky G. N. Hydrodynamic principles of studying the groundwater regime. In the collection:"problems of hydrogeology and Geology injenernoi", Gosgeolizdat,1963, vol. 10.
7. Kunin, V. N.; Leszczynski, G. T., Impact experienced pools. In sat. "Problems of development of deserts", Ashgabat, 1973, No. 5.
8. Lagutin E. I. Modeling of geohydrology of underground runoff of intracontinental orogens of Central Asia. Zh. Science, new technologies and innovations of Kyrgyzstan. 2018. No. 3. pp. 141-145.
9. Lagutin E. I. Mambetalieva sh. M. Hydrogeochemical zones of the hydrosphere Kyrgyzstan. Zh. Science, new technologies and innovations of Kyrgyzstan. 2018. No. 3. pp. 192-196.
10. Lagutin E. I. Water resources of Central Asia at the present stage (problems and prospects). Zh. Science, new technologies and innovations of Kyrgyzstan. 2019. No. 4. Pp. 230-232.
11. Lagutin E. I., Usupaev S. E. jaopanese and Anthropogenic geohazards in Kazakhstan. J. proceedings of the Kyrgyz state technical University. I. Razzakova . 2014. No. 33. pp. 422-425.
12. Lagutin E. I., Usupaev sh. E. Management of georisk pasture water intakes of underground flow on the example of Central Kazakhstan. J. proceedings of the Kyrgyz state technical University. I. Razzakova . 2014. No. 33. pp. 409-413.
13. Lagutin E. I. Geohydrology of intracontinental orogens of Central Asia. Almaty: LEM publishing House, 2016. - 327c.
14. Lagutin E. I. Underground water reservoir in the grasslands of Central Kazakhstan. (Refinementtion. Design. Construction. Operation). - Taraz: "Format-Print", 2009.- 179 p.
15.Lagutin E. I. Underground waters of the Kazakh plate. (Hydrogeology. Geohydrology.
Geohydrology).- Taraz: "Format-Print", 2014. - 400C.
16. Lagutin E. I. Pools of underground flow of the Kyrgyz Tien Shan. In the collection "Questions of hydrogeology and engineering Geology of the Kyrgyz SSR", vol.1.. "Kyrgyzstan”, Frunze,1971. Pp. 11-16.
17. Lagutin E. I., Sychev K. I., Fomenko V. I., Hottinen M. A. the Creation of an artificial groundwater in flooding of pastures. J. forestry And afforestation. 1979. No. 1. pp. 55.
18. Lagutin E. I. Surveys and calculations of groundwater for irrigation. International. Acad Foundation. K. I. Satpaeva, M-in Nar. education of Resp. Kazakhstan, Institute of hydrogeology and Geoecology. U. M. Akhmedsafin. Taraz, 2011.
19. Lagutin E. I. Chemical composition of underground waters of Tien Shan (North-Western part). International. Acad Foundation. K. I. Satpaeva, M-in Nar. education of Resp. Kazakhstan, Institute of hydrogeology and Geoecology. U. M. Akhmedsafin. Taraz, 2010.
20. Lagutin E. I., Sychev K. I., Fomenko V. I., Khordikainen M. A. Recommendations on the design of artificial groundwater reserves for pasture watering. Meph KAZ.SSR,. Put to death. Jambul, 1986. - 80 p.
21. Lebedev A.V. Methods of studying the ground water balance. Healthiest, Moscow, 1963.
22. Plotnikov N. I., Plotnikov N. A., Sychev K. I. "Hydrogeological bases of artificial replenishment of underground water reserves", Moscow, "Nedra", 1978.
23. Usupaev Sh. E., Valiev Sh. F., Lagutin E. I., Sadybakasov I. S., Atikenova E. E., Sharifov G. V., Dudashvili A. S., Andamov R. S. Methodology of "CSV-IGN" in the theory and practice of geoid. Special issue dedicated to the 20th anniversary of National unity and the year of youth of Tajikistan based on the Materials of the international scientific and practical conference on "Climate change and water resources of Central Asia". Series of natural Sciences. J. Science and innovation. 2017. No. 1. pp. 184-192.