ISSN: 2411-6467 (Print)
ISSN: 2413-9335 (Online)
Статьи, опубликованные в журнале, представляется читателям на условиях свободной лицензии CC BY-ND
Науки и перечень статей вошедших в журнал:
Дата публикации статьи в журнале: 2020/03/16
Название журнала: Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале, Выпуск:
71, Том: 5,
Страницы в выпуске: 18-25
Анотация: The article focuses on the negative impact of traditional energy sources and the analysis of its complications on the environment. It has been suggested to use widespread of non-traditional, alternative and renewable energy sources in order to eliminate dependencies on these sources.
The article also examines the role of tax policy in the international area towards increasing alternative and renewable energy production and explores implemented measures. As a result, the importance of employment of Carbon tax which is of particular importance in the development of alternative and renewable energy production has been emphasized.
At the same time, it has been recommended to expand further cooperation with the advanced experience of countries in this area.
traditional energy sources,
alternative and renewable energy sources,ecology,climate change,tax policy,carbon tax,
Данные для цитирования: Mammadov Joshgun . THE IMPACT OF ALTERNATİVE AND RENEWABLE ENERGY ON GLOBAL CLİMATE CHANGE (18-25) // Евразийский Союз Ученых — публикация научных статей в ежемесячном научном журнале.
Список литературы: 1.Azerbaijan will become a major producer of alternative energy in the region in the near future, People's Daily reports. October 24, 2013, p. 4 (AZ)
2.Ibragimov I. Environmental Economics. Baku 2015 (AZ)
3.Karimova N.N. Technological pollution of the atmosphere, aquatic system and soil. Bulletin of Baku University, Series of Social and Political Sciences No. 2, pp. 101-114, Baku State University 2009. (AZ)
4.Guliev E. Global food security: realities, problems and prospects. Baku 2018 (AZ)
5. Mamedov A.A., Aliev A.M., Ibragimov E.E., Abasova A.A. Analysis of development trends of the industrial and fuel and energy complex. Baku: 2012
6.Nuralieva R.N. Economic and environmental problems of the development of the fuel and energy complex in Azerbaijan. Baku 2010 (AZ)
7.Samedzade Z. China in the global economy. Baku 2009 (AZ)
8.Bayraktar. U., Kaya.KH.I. Comparison of Renewable Energy and Rising Energy Policies: China, Germany and Turkey. Journal of Interethnic Economic Research, 2 (4), pp. 1-18. 2016 (TR)
9.Celikkaya. A. Member of the European Union for the Review of Renewable Energy Investments. Agar T.S. Chairmanship of the Court, Sud magazine, issue 104, October-March 2017, Saturday: 1-26. (TR)
10.Celikkaya. A. Renewable Energy Evaluation Investigation International Interconnection Policy,
Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Financial Journal, Ocak-Haziran 2017, No. 172, Sat: 52-84 (TR)
11. Turkey KPMG (Peat Marvik Herdeler Klynveld), as well as tax incentives for renewable energy in 2016 (TR)
12. Ozbilgin.M. Global carbon tax solution and tax efficiency in Turkey. Lebib Yalkin Magazine Content 2017 No. 157 (TR)
13. Ulusoy A.A., Bayraktar. S. Assessment of tax incentives for renewable energy, International Journal of Labor and Society HAK-IS, Volume: 7 Year: 7 Number: 17 Number: 123-160, 1/2018 (TR)
14. Yıldız.S. Carbon tax for sustainable development. Journal of accounting and tax applications. No. 10 (3), Ankara 2017 (TR)
15.Gazman V.D. Social and economic efficiency of leasing in renewable energy. HSE Journal of Economics. T. 23. No. 2. P. 238–263. 2019 (RU)
16. Odum G., Odum E. The energy basis of man and nature. Moscow 1978 (RU)
17. 17. Fortov V.E., Popel O.S. Renewable energy sources in the world and in Russia. Joint Institute for High Temperatures RAS. Moscow 2013 (RU)
18. Asian Development Bank (ADB) with the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK). Report: A Region at Risk: The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific. Publication July 2017.
19. British Petroleum Company (BP), Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2019.
20. Ghiollarnath.C.N. Renewable Energy Tax Incentives and WTO Law: Irreconcilably
Incompatible? An Examination of the WTO-
Consistency of Direct Corporate Tax Incentives for the Development of Renewable Energy, Wolf Legal
21. Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Japan, Kioto 1998.
22. Lo.K. A Critical review of China's rapidly developing renewable energy and energy efficiency policies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Re-views, №29, 2014.
23. Ruggero S.T. “How Renewables will Change Electricity Markets in the next Five Years”, Energy
Policy Journal, 48: p.64–75. 2012
24. The World Bank: “End Extreme Poverty - Boost Shared Prosperity”. Annual Report 2017
25.United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Brazil, Rio de Janeiro 1992.
26. World Bank Group (march.2017). Carbon tax guide: a handbook for policy makers. 27. Xiaoling.Z, Liyin.S, Sum.Y.C. “The diffusion of solar energy use in HK: What are the barriers?”, Energy Policy Journal, 41: p.241–249. 2012
28. www.iea.org - Beynəlxalq Enerji Agentliyinin rəsmi internet ünvanı
29. http://www.who.int/news-room/factsheets/detail/climate-change-and-health - Climate change and health. World Health Organization.