In November 2015, we conducted marketing research. Case studies based on regional and corporate governance structures in the environment. The aim of the study:
- Regional and corporate governance structures in order to study the environment’s development;
- Regional and corporate decision-making structures of the organization of the specific features of the Union;
- In the factors that determine the effectiveness of decision-making.
The identification of the persons participating in the study are shown in Table 1. The marketing study showed that regional and corporate structures of the head of the main indicators of performance appraisal represents earnings (44% of the respondents), the profitability of the organization (of the persons participating in the survey (38%), 9% said — capital replacement rate.
Table 1. Respondents identification data
|Respondents identification data||The sample|
|Gori cannery «Kula»||4|
|The District Municipality||2|
|Agara Sugar Company||6|
|Kaspi Cement Plant||4|
Also of market share growth (6%), increase the competitiveness of the products (3%) (see Figure 1).
Figure 1.Regional and corporate structures of the head of the performance appraisal indicators
The study revealed that the joint decision-making is better (69% of respondents said), and experts and konsultatsiebta agreement (the 18%). 7% believe that the decision-making process should consult with scientists, while the method is supported by only 3%.
The survey shows that employee’s labor productivity is affected by the staff skills and education (the 37%), head of the management style and teamwork of the staff of participants without a quarter (22% — 22%). Tsilitaa important from the organization’s strategy (10%), while the rest of the factors does not exceed 5%; The organization of the staff members status, social relations, decision-making efficiency, corporate culture and organization of psychological factors (see. Figure 2).
Figure 2. The attitude of the employee labor productivity
The survey examined the structures of regional and corporate decisions. It was found that they provide a good opportunity, improve public confidence in the institution (26%), the task to be performed quickly (16%) increase cooperation between the groups (15%), and corporate structures of regional integration (13%), to develop a bureaucratic service quality (5% ), in favor of the system to be used, and more.
Depending on the decisions taken epektianobisadmi revealed the decision-making of the professionalism and efficiency of the decision, which is fully or partially agree with the majority of respondents (see Table 2).
The majority of respondents believe that the regional and corporate structures are conducive to effective decision-making factors: the performer incompetence (39% of respondents), ineffective use of time (15%) and environmental factors (15%).
The decision ineffective and inefficient authority delegated to 8% of the respondents named. 29% of respondents believe that the regional and corporate structures, decisions are not based on sufficient information; 24% think that the decision is not enough.
Table 2. The Efficiency of Decision Attitude
|Components Total||Agree (%)||Partially agree (%)||Don’t agree (%)|
|The quality of the decision||1.79||2.82||0|
|Another outcome of the decision||0.51||3.85||2.56|
|More consistency in decision||7.95||3.59||2.82|
|Recipient’s decision to perform||8.72||8.21||2.13|
Experience and knowledge; 21% of that is focused solutions to organizational goals; 5% believe that the regional and corporate structures, the decision does not provide for the improvement of labor productivity.
Figure 3. Effective decision-making factors hindering
Marketing research has been found to improper performance affecting factors. Which revealed the role of skipper and persuasion skills (31%), skipper flexible policy (26%), the administration tightened monetary policy (15%). The survey said 13 performers need to improve, striving for all ways of using the results (10%), and other changes in the decision.
It is estimated that the decision affects the external environment as well as the decision-maker’s special features. In this case, the external environment and the desired objective information misatsvdomobita wish to achieve, risk and uncertainty. In addition to the characteristics of the external environment, it is important to the decision-making of the special features.
Research has shown that the right decision is necessary collectivity and collective discussion (48%), personal experience (25%), intellect (15%), to convince (10%) and others.
Figure 4. The failure of the management decision-conditions
Managerial decision-conditions for the failure, a third of all respondents kveshemrdomta incompetence (31%) and the lack of information for decision-making (31%). 15% of respondents said environmental changes and challenges, the lack of resources of the persons participating in the survey, 8%, and 5% late decision underlines (see. Figure 4).
An informal survey revealed groups by effective governance decisions affecting factors, where 28% of the informal groups analytical capabilities, 20% said they adapt to changes, 14% named the informal groups unity.
The survey results, regional and corporate governance structures in the key fields of vision / strategy (the 41%), priorities (mentioned by 20%), capacity (14%). Also, key areas in the form of rules, policies, restrictions, and more. It is important to note that the average managerial spots in evaluating the efficiency of 78% of respondents consider the planned objectives.
Participants without a majority of people believe that the regional and corporate structures of decision-making organization for the development of the supporting factors are: public (21%), transparency (14%), hierarchies of communication (16%), flexibility (5%), activity (5%) , head of the competence (9%), human resources policies (sperteb with 12%), consulting (9%) and other.
Marketing research within the individuals involved in the social category, division by showed that the main part of the work of state bodies — 34%, the industry sector — 27%, the business sector employs participants without 18%, self-government — 18 *, and 3% — for the construction sector. Among the major part of the respondents has a master’s degree (76%), while 24% of bachelor’s degrees. Persons participating in the survey, 56% of the women’s segment, while 44% of men in the segment. Asokobrivi structure of the major segment of 36-55 year-old adults (64%). Marketing study, which was studied in Tbilisi, Shida Kartli, Kakheti and Samegrelo region.
Thus, based on the research we can make the following conclusions:
- as regional and corporate governance structures, there are basically the same management problems, which, of course, because of the similar age and education of respondents having one, nationality, similar mentality and values;
- There were 4 major employment sectors — business, construction, industry, and government, which includes the management of the regional and corporate institutions;
- Respondents 1/5-over claims that the main problem in the Georgian rulers of passive management, in other words — the Management expects the majority uinitsiativod avtorirarul line manager’s decision;
- The same number of respondents believe that the development of an undeniable priority for the management of publicity and transparency;
- As regional and corporate staff management structures of the main problems of individuals and groups in productivity, the return on the capital invested in them;
- The top and middle level managers of the general idea is that the important thing is to reach the goal, but to achieve this goal is the main instrument for the performance of the commissioned work only.
In our opinion, the sooner it will be implemented by a foreign management experience, the faster a sophisticated and coordinated interaction of the Georgian management of regional and corporate management structures of the organization.
- Eriashvili N, Stoliarenko A., Phsicology of Management /in Georgian/ “Samartliani Sakartvelo”, Tbilisi, 2014;
- Beltadze G., Jibladze N., The Theory of Decision-making”, Part I /in Georgian/, Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, 2009;
- Meqvabidze R, The Theory of Decision-making in Practice,/in Georgian/, “Universal”, Tbilisi, 2014;
- Wilson S.R, Arvai L.J, Structured Decision Making. Using decision research to improve stakeholder participation and results. Oregon State University. 2011. https://seagrant.oregonstate.edu/sgpubs/onlinepubs/h11001.pdf
- Carlson K., at. al A Theoretical Framework for Goal-Based Choice and forPrescriptive Analysis. September 14, 2007. https://opim.wharton.upenn.edu/risk/library/2007-HK,Russo,etal-TheoreticalGBC.pdf
- Shanteau, J. , Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science (3rd ed). Craighead, E., & Nemeroff, C. B. (Eds). NY: Wiley. 2001MARKET RESEARCH OF ORGANIZATIONAL DECISION-MAKING IN REGIONAL AND CORPORATE STRUCTURES OF GEORGIAThe article highlights the results of a marketing survey, which was conducted in November 2015. The article describes the regional and corporate governance structures in the environment, there are specific corporations, research group, study the style of management and other enterprises. The article based on data obtained through multistage survey conducted in five regions and seven facilities located in Georgia.Written by: Irma MakharashviliPublished by: Басаранович ЕкатеринаDate Published: 12/11/2016Edition: euroasia-science.ru_#29_25.08.2016Available in: Ebook