PURPOSE OF THE RESEARCH WORK.
Purpose of the research work is to study on how ionized water and organic liquid soil with ionized water has influenced to some biochemical properties and yields of potato.
To reach this goal, following points are set forth:
- Determine the influence of liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water on plant germination
- Determine the influence of liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water on soils humus
- Determine the influence ionized water or organic liquid soil enriched by ionized water to some chemical properties of potato.
- Determine the influence ionized water or organic liquid soil enriched by ionized water to potatoes yield
RESEARCH WORK METHODOLOGY
Experiment treatments and scheme
Experimented at8 treatments and having 4 repeat.
- Potato+ 300 m3water
- Potato+ ionized 300 м3water
- Potato+ 350 m3water
- Potato+ ionized 350 м3water
- Potato+liquid manure+ 300 м3water
- Potato+liquid manure + ionized 300 м3 water
- Potato+ chicken dunk+ 300 м3water
- Potato+chicken dunk+ ionized 300 м3water
We schedule the field experiment as following scheme and conduct follow up experiment on a potato.
Size of the plot and field experiment:
- Total field size 800m2or 0,08 hectare
- Size of a shelf is 25 м2
Laboratory method to take a sample and dissection on the plant
We have taken 10 samples from each repeats of each treatments after plant maturate. We have to use common methodology determine on some biochemical properties of sample of potato in the laboratory.
The methodology of laboratory analyses of potato.
Define the chemical ingredients by taking samples from each repeat of experiment treatments of normal humidity of potato tuberose cured in air dry condition.
- Determine the dry substance -by weight mode.
- Determine faecula-by Polari metric method
- Vitamin С-by method of Murr
- Nitrogen in plant-Refining method in Kaledal’s apparatus
- Phosphorus of plant-Kolometric method
- Potassium content of plant-Photometric method.
RESULT OF RESEARCH WORK
The fertilizer is essential important for the intensive agriculture but it is more useful organic and ecofriendly. In this case the agriculture product is organic and healthy. We used manure and chicken dung for liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water and those fertilizers how to influence for the plant germination in the laboratory. To see following table the influence of liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water on plant germination.
- The influence of liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water on plant germination
|№||Treatments||Germination of plant seed, (%)||Growing rate, %||Evaluation of organic fertilizer (%)|
|2||Liquid manure water||91,4||82,0||86,7|
|3||Chicken dunk water||85,4||80,0||82,7|
|4||Liquid manure ionized water||93,4||90,0||91,7|
|5||Chicken dunk ionized water||92.0||92,0||92,0|
The total amount is more a release of chicken dunk with ionized water has 92 % of germination of plant seed; it is more than 16 % from water (control). As well as the liquid manure with ionized water treatment has 93.4 % germination of plant seed it is more than 17.4 % from water (control). The growing rate is 90 -92 % in the liquid organic fertilizers with ionized water. The total evaluation of organic fertilizer is 91.7-92.0 % in the liquid organic fertilizers with ionized water. The liquid organic fertilizers with ionized water fertilizer are to enhance the potency plant germination and growing rate. Because we designed field experiment used of liquid organic fertilizers with ionized on the potato. We had defined how to influence liquid organic fertilizers on soils humus.
Figure 1 shows the result of influence of ionized water to content of soils humus.
The above figure shows that control is less by 0.1 % compared with 2.0 % the previous planting. However, 300 m3 of ionized water releases are lower by 0.3% or 1.7% in control. Chicken dunk ionized water equal to 300 m3 of water releases 2.0% or supervised. This is due to the increase in particular the process of recovery of the organic matter content of the soil ionized water level. But the versions used in conjunction with organic liquid fertilizer process get rid of loose soil humus organic matter content it was relatively low or normal.
We had defined how to influence liquid organic fertilizers on potato yield and quality.
Depending on the potato sort and growing condition, dry substance will fluctuate in 13.6-36.8% and faecula will fluctuate in 8-29.5% (Gerasimov 1970). Amount of faecula at potato’s tuberose has possessed8-29.4 % of total weight depending on feature of sort and other factors. It is observed from previous researches, that the dry substance and faecula is tending to go higher in rainy year, but go lesser in rainless year. Next important indicator of potato is content of Vitamin C. Young tuberose that just reaped, has contains 25mg/% of Vitamin C. At the result of 3 years of research by Doctor R.Baljinnyam, at various treatments, content of dry substance of tuberose is 17.7-24 %,faeculais0.8-12.8 %, vitamin С is 10.4-33.4 mg/%. As conclusion of B.P.Pleshkov, content of Vitamin C acid in potato tuberose is in 5-40mg/% depending on potato sort, type, climate and agro technical conditions. We have conducted biochemical experiment and dissection on each sample after fall reaping of yield.
Figure 2 shows the result of influence of ionized water to content of Vitamin C of potato.
It is known from above table that highest content of Vitamin C at treatments of potato+ chicken dunk+ ionized 300м3 water is 8.5 mg/% and potato+ chicken dunk+ 300м3 water. There is no any sufficient difference between these treatments. But if compare this treatments with controls, content of Vitamin C has increased by 0.5mg/%. At the treatments of Potato+ liquid manure+ 300 м3 water, content of Vitamin C is 8.4 мг/% and to compare with treatments of Potato+liquid manure+ ionized 300 м3 water, content of Vitamin C is more than 0,1мg/% . So that ionized water is increasing the content of Vitamin C.
Figure3 shows that content of faecula of potato.
Faecula of potato is in 15.7% at Potato+chicken dunk+ 300 м3 ionized water and if compare with control the influence of ionized water has increase the content of faecula by 1.3%. At treatments of Potato+ chicken dunk+ 300 м3 water, amount of faecula of potato is lesser by 0.4% than ionized water fertilize. But at Potato+ chicken dunk+ 300 м3 water treatments, content of faecula is in 15.3 % or more than 0.9% by compared with the control, it shows influence
Figure 4 shows content of dry substance of potato.
It is observed on above figures, that the content of dry substance of potato is in 25,2 % at treatments of Potato+liquid manure+ 300 м3 ionized water and to compare to the treatment of Potato+liquid manure+ 300 м3 water, it is more than 1,1%. At the Potato+liquid manure + 300 м3 ionized water treatments, content of dry substance of potato increased by 2,1%.
There is a demand to develop heavily potato plantation because the needs of foods of our country’s population is growing increasingly. In the result of implemented work for it, the harvest of potato is increasing every year and it is one of the marketable and merchantable goods of people. Our country’s agrarians were harvesting 169 thousand ton potatoes from the field of 13.8 thousand hectares in 2014, and 191.5 thousand ton potatoes from the field of 14.6 thousand hectares in 2015. We are providing 100% by potato for Gross Domestic Product /GDP/ since 2008. It is an important beginning of the next purpose
When the liquid fertilization of bird’s excrement used with ionized water, 28.7 ton/hectare crop has harvested. It is determined it is more by 9,6 ton/hectare from control and it is increased by 35.4%, НСP95=2,07.
At the result of this research, concluded as following:
- The total amount is more a release of liquid organic fertilizers with ionized water by 92 % it is more by 21.2- 21. 7 % from water (control) and it is concluded organic liquid fertilizers are to enhance the potency plant germination and growing rate.
- The control is less by 0.1 % compared with 2.0 % the previous planting. However, 300 m3 of ionized water releases are lower by 0.3% or 1.7% in Chicken dunk ionized water equal to 300 m3 of water releases 2.0% or supervised.
- The result of biochemical properties of potato, at the treatments of potato+chicken dunk+ 300 м3 ionized water the content of vitamin C is 8,5 mg/% and it is 0,5 mg/% higher than the control. About the content of facula, at potato+chicken dunk+ 300 м3ionized water treatment, facula content is 1,3% higher than control. And ionized water increase the dry substance content of potato by 2, 1%. So it’s obviously better to use the ionized water with organic liquid soil.
- When the chicken dung liquid fertilizer with ionized water treatment has 28,7 ton/hectare potato yield it is more than 9,6 ton/hectare from control and otherwise the potato yield was increased by liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water by 35,4 % .
- Авдонина, Н. С Агрохимия, Москва 1982
- Курбатов А.И., Шестаков Е.И, Красотина Т.С “Использование электрокинетического потенциалав почвенных исследованиях” /кафедра физической и коллойдной химии/, Москва 1989
- Hanson. A. A. Practical handbook of Agricultural Science, 1990
- Фридрихсберг Л.А Курс коллоидной химии. Л. “Химия”, 1984
Used in online
- www.moreplant.comTHE EFFECT OF LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZER WITH IONIZED WATER ON PLANT GERMINATION AND SOILS HUMUS AND POTATO YIELDTo Improving crop harvesting from unit, its quality and the plantation of valuable crop “potato” in order to provide the needs of population who is increasing every day is one of the problems must to decide immediately. In recently years, experts have determined and researched that crop is increasing in the result of improving blight-resistance, activating organization of the microorganism and movement of the soil ion because of ionized water in the highly developed countries is used for agriculture. The nutrients of potato are good effect for human health and row material of industry. Therefore ionization water with liquid organic fertilizer how does impact of potato quality, it is very important to implement steps activating and growing the crop. The ionization water with liquid organic fertilizer had increased some biochemical and chemical properties of potato such as vitamin C has 8.5 mg/% in ionization water with liquid chicken dung it is more than 0.5mg/% from control. The liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water treatment has 28.7 ton per hectare potato yield it is more than 9.6 ton/hectare from control and otherwise the potato yield was increased by liquid organic fertilizer with ionized water by 35,4 %. BACKGROUND Has been increasing growth of world population vegetable food’s demand, so the agricultural industrial tends to use more advanced technology to enhance the harvest amount from unit field and develop quality of the product. It is important that the advanced technology must be ecological. Vegetables are enriched with C, B, and A vitamins that all mostly important to human health, so it can be considered as main food of the human kind. Just about the potato, scientists prove that there are 26 types of chemical elements contained in dry substance of tuberose. However, individual farmers are planting potato crop in mechanical method, which may good in some way, it lowers the price. So, improvement of the yield amount of unit field and quality of the product, plant the sufficiently qualified vegetable products that grew on the homeland, in compliance with internationally accepted industrial standard and sell it in higher value and production of good qualified final product is import ant to the economic growth. Therefore, based on this actual demand, we approached to determine the influence of ionized water the recent advanced technology of soil, to some biochemical properties of potato.Written by: B.Bayar-Erdene, A.BuyanbaatarPublished by: БАСАРАНОВИЧ ЕКАТЕРИНАDate Published: 05/16/2017Edition: ЕВРАЗИЙСКИЙ СОЮЗ УЧЕНЫХ_ 30.04.2017_04(37)Available in: Ebook